Latest appearance: One Last FINAL: Over One
The Wii Fit Trainer offers the player direction and evaluation in Wii Fit, the player is instructed to perform the activity by precisely imitating the trainer's actions. The trainer advises the player to maintain the COB throughout the activity, requesting that it not move outside a particular threshold (usually indicated as a yellow circle).
She uses her many exercises, along with her physically fit body, to make her opponents feel the burn.
She is said to be a key character in Fighters of Lapis 6 (and apparently 7, 8, 9), and is the main character in One LAST Final: Over One.
- Standard Special: Sun Salutation - It is a chargeable projectile that the Trainer summons by performing the yoga pose of the name the move comes from. It can be stored and used later, similar to Samus's Charge Shot.
- Side Special: Soccer Ball - Kicks a soccer ball at a high speed.
- Up Special: Hula Hoop - Lifts up in the air while using a hula hoop.
- Down Special: Circle of Enlightenment - Sits down and forms a ring that damages anyone that runs into it.
- Super Move: Balance Board - Summons the Wii Fit Balance Board and uses it like a hoverboard, able to speed into opponents.