Vince MechMahon (also known as Vince McMahon, because it's a pun and it's very funny) is the CEO of WWE. He wears a mecha suit due to his faltering age, although the suit is able to pull off other wrestler's moves with ease. The character was based off concept art of a cancelled WWE fighting game.
Vincent Kennedy "Vince" McMahon (born August 24, 1945) is an American professional wrestling promoter, A Former announcer, commentator, film producer, actor and occasional professional wrestler currently serving as majority owner, Chairman, and CEO of Stamford, Connecticut-based professional wrestling promotion World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
McMahon plays an in-ring character known by the ring name Mr. McMahon, based on his real life persona. He is a two-time world champion, having won the WWF Championship in 1999 and ECW World Championship in 2007. He was also the winner of the 1999 Royal Rumble.
McMahon is married to Linda McMahon, with whom he ran WWE from its establishment in 1980 until she resigned as the CEO in September 2009.
- Standard Special: Pedigree - Grabs a character and slams them to the ground. It is based off a Double underhook facebuster, and it was copied from Triple H.
- Side Special: Corporate Elbow - Runs towards a character and elbows them in the face. It was copied from the Rock.
- Up Special: Suitcase Grab - A suitcase drops from the ceiling and Vince grabs it to pull himself up as well as use it as a make-shift platform. Based off the Money in the Bank ladder matches.
- Down Special: Atomic Stunner - Grabs a character's neck and pushes them down to the floor. Based off a Stunner and it was copied from Steve Austin.
- Super Move: Absorb - Grabs a character and places them inside of his chest where he steals their life energy and analyzes their moves. When the character comes back out, Vince will be able to counter all of their attacks until his system short-circuits.