"Super Ultra Cliche Fighting Game With A Bunch Of Weird Stuff For The Nintendo 64," or "SUCFGWABOWSFTN64" is a fighting game for the Nintendo 64. The game plays similar to Punch-Out, in which you control a character while your character attacks someone else, while you view your character fighting from the back.
As stated above, the game plays out similar to Punch Out, in which you view your fighter from the back and control them as they fight the other character. The game is for the Nintendo 64, so moves are quite limited, but characters can preform five moves, the last one being an attack only used once in battle.
- Single-Player: A mode which is, well, a single player mode. Can't play with anyone else.
- Boss Battle Mode: A mode in which you face bosses in a random order. Can't play with anyone else.
- Time Battle: A mode where have to fight someone in a certain ammount of time. Can't play with anyone else.
- You VS You: A mode where you face off against a ghost-like clone of yourself. Can't play with anyone else.
- Multiplayer: A mode where up to four people can play. Can play with other people.