Somari is the name of a plumber who travels through his pipes and ends up in a place called "Sonic-Land", where he learns of Doctor Robotnik and his plans to roboticize all of the animals in the world. He appears as an unlockable playable character in Remnant, as well as an alternate costume for Sonic the Hedgehog in Fighters of Lapis 5/די ספעיס קריזיס וו.
- Neutral Special: Flaming Spin Dash - Similar to Sonic the Hedgehog's famous Spin Dash move, except that it deals fire damage.
- Side Special: Flame Dash - Somari dashes forwards at high speeds while emanating a firey aura. Similar to Fox McCloud's "Fox Illusion" move from the Super Smash Bros. series.
- Down Special: Fire Spin Reflector - Somari spins downward into a ball, while flames engulf him. Should a projectile be thrown at him, the flames will catch it, and spin alongside Somari, before being reflected. He can also roll forwards/backwards at a high speed, though loses the reflector ability.
- Up Special: Springing Jump Punch - A Spring based off the ones that appear in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise appears underneath Somari, and he bounces upwards with his fist above his head. Connecting with his fist deals fire damage.
- Final Move: Super Finale - Six multicoloured fireballs surround Somari, before he transforms into a yellow deity. Using the control stick, the player is able to select a direction for him to fly, which will leave behind a wall of fire. Connecting with Somari deals super high knockback, while the flames, which last for two seconds afterwards, deal very little.
- Remnant - Play 500 vs. matches as Peach. (A play on how both Peach and Somari come from hacked games)
- Somari's moves are based upon a combinations of the ones used by Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario in the Super Smash Bros. series.