- First appearance: Zodiac Guardians
Ruby Dioscuri and Sapphire Dioscuri, more commonly known as Ru and Phi, are two of the twelve Zodiac spirits. As with the other Zodiac spirits who have not yet awakened, Ru and Phi half only a fraction of their full powers available to them, however, unlike most others, they must be together to use their powers. They have a flower motif and can control the wind. They appear as major characters in the Zodiac Guardians story mode and are reincarnations of the twin, Gemini spirits.
This moveset has been used in all of Ru and Phi's current appearances.
- Neutral: Petal Storm - Ru and Phi create razor-sharp rose petals before blasting it forward in a torrent of wind. If one of them have been KO'd, then the remaining twin will create a horizontal tornado.
- Side: Twin Spin - Ru and Phi will spin while they hold each others' hands. As they spin, wind spins around them, throwing people caught in their torrent. If one of the twins is KO'd then the remaining will spin on their toes as wind spins around them in a torrent.
- Down: Sky Beam - Ru and Phi will create a beam of light from the ground into the sky, knocking opponents upwards. If one of them is KO'd, then the beam will have a shorter reach.
- Up: Mayflower Bloom - Ru and Phi will create a large flower out of energy, before shooting them upwards quickly. The flower grows faster should one of the twins be KO'd, as the flower also becomes smaller.
- Ultimate: Hexathunder - Ru and Phi will create a tornado. Should an opponent get trapped in it, then both of the twins will create three clones and fire beams of electrified flower petals into the tornado. If one of the twins had previously been KO'd, then they will respawn upon using this move.