First appearance: The Mysterious Seven Project
Flippy Doggenbottom is an unlockable character in The Mysterious Seven Project. The kind and quirky mayor of Toontown, Flippy has a variety of attacks that play to different strengths, but is very slow, floaty, and easy to KO.
- Standard Special: Pie Throw - Flippy throws a slice of Banana Cream Pie that does decent damage and blinds the foe, with a good range. However, it is easy to dodge and slow.
- Side Special: Squirting Flower - Flippy uses a fake flower to shoot water at the foe, doing small damage and pushing the foe back.
- Up Special': 'Trap/Lure - Flippy lures the foe in with a dollar on a fishing hook. The second time the move is used it does major damage and traps the foe. However, it must be used twice to do anything, and the foe is only lured for a short amount of time.
- 'Down Special': Anvil Drop - Flippy drops an anvil on the foe. It is slow and easy to dodge but does major damage and sends the foe flying.
- Super Move: Pink Slip - Flippy shoots the foe out of a cannon if they are nearby, KOing them no matter what damage percent they're at.