Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie form the musical duo, Flight of the Conchords, a band that's formerly New Zealand's fourth most popular guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo, now forming a music career in America. Between trying to get a big hit and their generally unexciting city life, the duo has quite a bit of experience, with rather weak physical attacks but great specials that allow their to use their musical prowess.
- Standard Special: Who's the Motherflippin'? - A weak move where the two call each other out as "the motherflipping", which can be used for powerful back-and-forth combos.
- Side Special: Gettin' Lewd With His Food - The duo tosses out the contents of Bret's fridge, knocking back enemies.
- Up Special: Conchord's Flight - The Conchords fly, slowly moving upwards at a diagonal angle.
- Down Special: My Lyrics are Bottomless - Bret uses the Hiphopapotamus as a human shield. If no one is attacking him, there is nothing done - but if anyone attempts to attack him, sick rhymes are dished out, causing heavy damage.
- Super Move: I Do My Dance Moves - Jemaine dims the lights down to very low before striking all other fighters one-by-one with powerful dance moves.