Fantendo: The User Wars is a fan series that follows the events of LEGO Fantendo: The User Wars.
|Marina||Hiearchy||A member of the elite Hiearchy, Marina could be considered the quietest member of Fantendo; but when push comes to shove, she's not afraid to shove back!||TBA|
|Exotoro||Lapis||A strange robot/person that leads the high-tech Fighters of Lapis, Exotoro (or Exo, for short) can be pretty intimidating at times.||TBA|
|Arend||Neotendo||A Neotendonian fighter, Arend often trains in the Way of the Platypus, an elite fighting art that he has came to master over years.||TBA|
|Dark||Lapis||Originally thought to be an innocent, he is one of Exotoro's right hand men, and is fluent in necromancy and other types of dark magic.||TBA|
|Darth Phazon||1||It's so mysterious, even HE doesn't know.||TBA|
|TNG||2||To rule Fantendo with various sockpuppets, and silence anyone who gets in his way.||TBA|
|UltimateMarioGamer||3||To merge Ultimate Mario Fanon with Fantendo and thus gain dominion over it.||TBA|
|ShadowElise||4||To keep her throne over Fantendo at all costs, including her own humanity.||TBA|
|DevilX90||5||To prove that Fantendo is fake, and therefore render it null and void, destroying it.||TBA|
|The Hellfire Tribe (All Past Antagonists except Phazon)||6||To overthrow Fantendo, rule it and make it in their own image.||TBA|
- Arale: Actually, I needed to talk to Jake.
- Dark: Say wha...?
- Arale: Yeah; hey, Jake, can you give me a hand with this?
- Jake: Uh, sure...?
- Arend: It's like some kind of weird, comic book crossover.
- Lumoshi: Like if Hulk started dating Peppermint Patty.
- Marina: It just seems like the Democrats run the country better.
- LegendKnight: Well, Marina, the elephant tends to be a lot stronger than a jackass.
- Phazon: Right now there are a lot of elephants that feel like jackasses.
(Phone Rings; Phazon answers it)
- Phazon: Hiearchy residence; Darth Phazon speaking.
- ???: Where are they?!?
(Phazon Hangs Up)
- Marina: Who was it?
- Phazon: Batman.
(Later on: Phone Rings)
- Phazon: Hiearchy Residence.
(cow crap drops out of phone)
- Marina: Who was that?!
- Phazon: I'd say Obama.
(STILL Later on: Phone Rings)
- Phazon: Hello?
(Phone immediately explodes)
- Marina: Who in God's name was THAT?!
- Phazon: They didn't say anything, but I'm guessing Al Qaeda.
Who's on First:
- Marina: For example, Who is on first base, What is on second, and I don't know is on third---
- Phazon: I thought you were going to tell me.
- Marina: I am.
- Phazon: Well, go ahead; who's on first?
- M: Yes.
- P: I meant the guy on first.
- M: Who.
- P: The guy on first.
- M: Who.
- P: The guy playing first.
- M: Who!
- P: The guy that is playing first base!
- M: Who is on first!
- P: What are you asking me for?! I don't know!
- M: Why are you talking about him? We're not on third base yet.
- P: [facepalm] I'm not asking you that! I'm asking you what's the guys name on first!
- M: No, what's on second!
- P: I'm not asking you who's on second!
- M: No, who's on first!
- P: I don't know!
- Both: Third base! Third base!
- P: Okay, fine. Do you have a pitcher?
- M: Naturally.
- P: Then tell me his name.
- M: Tomorrow.
- P: Why can't you tell me today?!
- M: Calm down, Phazon!
- P: Nevermind, bad question; you have a catcher?
- M: Certainly you have a catcher on a baseball team!
- P: What's his name?
- M: Today.
- P: Today's catching, Tomorrow's pitching?
- M: Yeah.
- P: Oh, I get it! We got a couple of days on the team, that's all!
- M: Exactly!
- P: I'm a pretty good catcher myself!
- M: Really?
- P: For example, I'm behind the plate, I want to do some fancy catching and the heavy hitter gets up. Tomorrow does the fancy pitching, and the guy bunts the ball. Now when he bunts the ball, I'm a good catcher so I throw the ball to first base, so I take the ball and throw it to Who!
- M: That's the first thing you've said right all day!
- P: I don't even know what I'm talking about!!
(To Be Inevitably Continued)
An Out-of-Home Argument:
- Marina: "It doesn't matter where he's from; I'd go out with him any way. Just let me say--"
- Elise: "I don't care what you say! If he's not from Fantendo, I don't want you going out with him!"
- Darth Phazon: "Can I make a suggestion here?"
- Elise: "Phazon, stay out of this; this a private argument between friends."
- Darth Phazon: "Then why are you bringing it to my house?! I have my fights, but I don't make a guest appearance!"
- Marina: "Look, if you just meet him---"
- Elise: "Marina, I told you, no! If he's not from Fantendo, he's not welcome with me; I don't want my Hiearchy dating outsiders!"
- Darth Phazon: "Why not? They clearly don't mind a queen who's a jackass!"