First appearance: UmbrellaCalibur
Dr. Mario is a starting character in Unversed Entertainment's UmbrellaCalibur. Dr. Mario is a good character for beginners. He's not too slow and he's fairly strong, as well as having excellent air game. Professional players may not use him as much as other characters with advance techniques are more dangerous, but for beginners Dr. Mario is an excellent introduction.
- Megavitamin Sword: A sword made from Megavitamins. Dr. Mario's default weapon, it is fast and does decent damage. It has no effects.
- Doctor's Sheet: A sheet used in a rapid way to do damage with speed. This can also reflect projectiles when used and is very fast, but does little damage.
- Defibrillator: This weapon is electrifying. Get it? Ha. The Defibrillator is slow but does major damage and electricutes foes.
- Dr. Mario's Umbrella Edge: Unlocked by completing Umbrella Edge mode. This sword resembles a flaming red Megavitamin Sword. It does decent damage at high speeds.
- Vitamin Toss: Dr. Mario tosses a pill at the foe to do small damage. These are weak, but fast and can be spammed.
- Good Health: Dr. Mario eats a random healthy fruit or vegetable to restore small amounts of HP and cure status effects.
- Shot: Dr. Mario stabs the foe with a needle, giving them a random negative status effect.
- Stage Entrance: A Virus appears and Dr. Mario hops in, shooting a Megavitamin at the foe.
- Taunt #1: Dr. Mario breakdances.
- Taunt #2: Nurse Peach brings Dr. Mario an orange juice.
- Taunt #3: Dr. Mario hits a question mark block, bringing out a Doctor's Note.
- Doctor's Office
- Connect: Dr. Mario traps two red Megavitamins around the foe, which causes an explosion that does major damage and launches the foe away.
In the Partial Macrocosm
Dr. Mario appears as a fighter in Zodiac Ace and its sequels. In the games, he appears exactly as he does in the Super Smash Bros. series, retaining his physical from its fourth installment.
- Neutral: Megavitamin - Dr. Mario throws a bouncing Megavitamin.
- Side: Super Sheet - Dr. Mario spins a white sheet that can reflect projectiles.
- Down: Dr. Tornado - Dr. Mario spins his arms around, dealing multiple hits, before knocking them away.
- Up: Super Jump Punch - Dr. Mario flies upwards as his fist is held above his head.
- Ultimate: Dr. Finale - Dr. Mario fires two large pills that circle around each other as they push players across the stage.