First appearance: UmbrellaCalibur
Bill Nye is a starting character in UmbrellaCalibur. At first, the science guy may seem like a bad character due to his underwhelming stats, but his variety of boosts and attacks makes him a decent choice in battle.
- Lab Coat: Bill Nye's default weapon. It's kind of fast and kind of powerful.
- Not That Bad Records Disc: A disc featuring some ridiculous parody. It's fast, but not strong.
- Hammer...Of Science!: A hammer that teaches various lessons. It's slow but strong and randomly teaches "lessons" that do something to the player or the foe.
- Bill Nye's Umbrella Edge: A glowing green sword(of science!) surrounded by an atom. It's fast and strong.
- Speed Potion: Boosts Bill Nye's speed temporarily.
- Attack Potion: Boosts Bill Nye's power temporarily.
- Jump Potion: Boosts Bill Nye's jump temporarily.
- Stage Entrance: The foe looks at what appears to be a small ant through a magnifying glass, until it grows into Bill Nye, who does a thumbs-up to the foe.
- Taunt #1: Bill Nye records something in his journal.
- Taunt #2: Bill Nye listens to an instrumental version of the show's intro.
- Taunt #3: Bill examines the foe with a magnifying glass.
- Science is Fun!: Bill Nye combines two potions, one red, and one blue, creating an explosion that is stage wide.